Shipping and returns
Unlimited priority next-day delivery
Support that goes the distance
Our knowledgeable and friendly customer support experts are happy to provide program or product details, facilitate orders, and answer any questions you have. Get in touch with them Monday through Friday, 8am to 7 pm CT.
Important policy details for customers
Phone orders at 800.633.7555
- Each call is routed directly to a customer service representative. There is no automated telephone queue.
- Our policy is to automatically ship the least expensive alternative, unless otherwise requested by the customer.
- Stock shortages are addressed immediately during the call.
- We offer one dedicated customer service representative as a point of contact for all your sites.
Nucleus inventory management
- Orders may be automatically generated based on par levels set by your practice. System-generated Demand Order reports may be interfaced to query all orders for a time period to reduce inventory to the lowest possible level.
- All orders are received and monitored by customer service.
- Nucleus offers user-generated orders, which allow the user to make any needed changes before we receive and submit the order at their discretion. All queued orders may be approved by a designated user for multi-site practices.
Ordering with ABC Order
- Abandoned Cart Notifications email you when a cart is created, but not processed.
- Orders can be placed online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and will be shipped during regular business hours.
- Favorites folder can be created and used to group frequently ordered products.
- Order Requisition and Approval allows personnel within your practice to place orders in a hold queue until a designated person approves the order.
- Our Price Watch feature notifies you of better pricing options when available.
Credit Turnaround – Our commitment is to issue credit on saleable or manufacturer returnable product on the day it is received by Oncology Supply.
General Return Policy - A return authorization from our Customer Service Department is required. A Certification and Representation Agreement must be signed and returned to customer service prior to Oncology Supply issuing a return goods authorization number. Saleable product must be returned in original packaging and condition under climate control requirements. Special order items and controlled substances are non-returnable. Oral items are subject to manufacturer policy.
We do not accept returns on non-expired refrigerated drugs between Memorial Day and Labor Day, unless shipped in error by Oncology Supply. Any expired product must be returnable to the manufacturer in order for credit to be given. Non-saleable product can be returned for credit if it is returnable to the manufacturer within their specific return policy. Call Oncology Supply for manufacturer information. Product purchase must have originated with Oncology Supply.
Product Condition: Non-saleable, returnable to vendor
Accompanying Invoice Information: Yes
Credit Issued**: 75% of purchase price (based on manufacturer policy)
Product Condition: Non-saleable, non-returnable to manufacturer or not stocked by Oncology Supply
Credit Issued**: No credit
* Invoice Information is available on ABC Order.
** Credit issued to the customer will be the appropriate percentage of either the amount actually paid for the product or the
current contract price, whichever is lower.
Oncology Supply understands there may be special circumstances not specifically addressed in this policy. Please contact your Oncology Supply Representative if you have any questions or need additional information.